Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Around the Homestead

Here are a few more pictures I took this morning and thought I would share them--our garden is doing well inspite of the fact we got it in later than normal--

NOTE--For some reason the pictures look spaced really far apart--I apologize for that--I can only assume it a gliche--

Enjoy!

~Kris

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Below--crook neck yellow squash

Below--Zuchinni Squash

Below--The Cucumbers

Below--My favorite--"Maters--Can't wait till this little one is ripe--but then again "Fried Green Maters' sounds awfully good! :-)

Below-- The Peach tree--not to bad for a young tree--we just planted it last fall

Below--The chicks are finally old enough to be put in the pen with the hens--they are doing well

Below--Guinea Fowl and the Golden Laced Wyandottes

Below--Just wanted to include this one--This is what I be overlooking from my front porch--this picture does not do it justice at all

No comments:

Post a Comment