Friday, May 21, 2010

Homestead Happenings

Things are really doing well around here--the maters have blooms as do the peppers, squash and okra--we are still working on getting rocks picked up so we are able to mow and not have to use the weed-eater on the entire yard--The abundance of rain we have had has put a damper on getting the mobile  home delivered, but we are still hopeful for next week--time will tell--the critters are doing well and we are enjoying milking the goat daily--we are trying to develop a good solid chore routine so we are managing our time a bit better--hopefully by next week we can have one that will work for us--

Update on car wreck--I got my first offer from the other insurance yesterday--my attorney advised me against me--while it was not a bad offer it was not 'in the ball' park of where he thought it should be--so we are waiting for the next offer--this morning I stood up from my chair and the back of my thigh went numb--sigh--I am gonna wait a bit and see if the nerve comes unpinched--if not I will have to go to the neurologist and see what needs to be done--maybe I need to hold off on settling just yet--this is rather scarey--

I suppose thats it for now--If anyone finds this blog have a great day!

~Kris

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kris! The garden sounds like it is doing well...we have blooms on the 'maters, too, yeehaw! :) Can't wait for that first bite of the Brandywines...so yummy!

    Bless your heart, I did not realize that you were still having so much discomfort from the complications related to the wreck! I will be praying for you!

    May the Lord give you perfect wisdom in settling everything!

    blessings and hugs,
    simpleoldgurl

    ReplyDelete